Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Bucket List Top 5 {San Diego Wedding & Portrait Photographer)

I know, it's January already, and I probably should've started thinking about this stuff a few weeks ago, but what the hell ... call it my virtual vision board. Here is the stuff I want to do and if your plans match up with mine, then let's talk ! There's one HELL of a deal in it for you ! Maybe even .... sssshhhh..... FREE !!

 #1 SHOOT A PROPOSAL

Thinking of popping the question or know someone who is ? Let's brainstorm some great ideas and I'd love to capture it for you ! 




#2 SHOOT A WEDDING IN THE SNOW AT YOSEMITE CHAPEL

Ever since I visited Yosemite a few years ago, I have just loved this little chapel. And the photos I've seen of it in Winter are just too die for ! 



#3 SHOOT AN INTERNATIONAL WEDDING

Getting hitched on top of a Mayan temple in Mexico ? On a glacier in Canada ? Surrounded by elephants in South Africa ? We need to talk!



#4 SHOOT AN INDIAN WEDDING
4 Days ? No big deal ! I'm a huge fan of all things Bollywood !



#5 SHOOT A SWEET, OLDER COUPLE'S 50+ YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

That kind of commitment needs to be celebrated, BIG TIME ! 



If these items match you or someone you know, then send them my way ! They can email me their story at melissa@belladivaphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment