Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Young Family {Balboa Park San Diego Family Photographer}

I first met Michelle & Joe when Joe was stationed in the Marines here. I shot their engagement photos at Sunset Cliffs and it instantly became one of my favorite sessions. Their connection and love was so obvious ! Well, it's been a couple years, they moved back to the East Coast and have added Jaxon to their family ! Both Lana and Jaxon are the sweetest kids. So well behaved ! I was in awe ! But the whole family is super cute, right ? We had a great time catching up and roaming around the park taking pics. 















5 comments:

  1. What a sweet family! Those little kids are as cute as can be! I've always wanted to check out Balboa Park in San Diego. You did a great job capturing the families surroundings, as well as their genuine smiles and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great, that mother is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like their outfits! Great job capturing their happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! Adorable family in a fun location. I'll bet they loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and so is the family! Those kids are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete