Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving photo session at the folks {Personal}

It's a rare occasion when I get the opportunity to be in front of the camera (not including selfies taken with my phone). At least once a year at Thanksgiving, I force my family to pose for an official "family photo". It is rough being on the other side of the lens, and I am super critical, but I know that even though, I may not be as thin as I want, or look as good in the photo as I want, it's important to document this time in my life. My family won't all be together forever, and I am going to want something to look back on to remember the fun times hanging out, laughing at my mom's bad jokes, eating her fabulous cooking or making fun of my dad's obsession with his backyard.  Good times ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment