Monday, November 4, 2013

Kris and Eric's Old Town Temecula Engagement Session {Temecula Photographer}

It was super fun walking around Old Town Temecula with my friend and coworker, Kris and her fiance Eric. They recently moved up to the "Dirty T" from San Marcos, so they wanted some pics in their new 'hood. 
This is their 2nd time in front of my camera, after their Save the Date session, so they were old pros at the whole posing and smiling thing ! I definitely think it shows ! They are getting married next March. By then, they'll be ready for a spread in Vogue and GQ ! 















2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love them and I love the way you shoot :) Thank you, we will cherish these pictures for forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics and the setting. kris, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete