Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5 Things I love ... this week

I know this is a pretty random post. But I wanted to share some random things I am loving this week ! 

Cheesy Romance Novel Series. I can inhale one of these per day !


Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia Vanilla Creme. Great in Oatmeal or Tea ! 


Cardstore.com. Awesome for customized greeting cards with photos ! Mailed direct to your family and friends ! Love it ! And the same price, if not cheaper than Hallmark !


Pringles Snack Stacks. 100 Calorie packs ! Just enough munchies to quench those crunchy, savory cravings !


Melissa McCarthy on SNL last Saturday ! She is so funny ! Like a modern day Lucille Ball !


Well, there we have it, the 5 things I love ... this week. Who are we kidding, I'll probably still love them next week, but next week I'll have another 5 things I'm obsessing about ! 
Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment