Monday, December 19, 2011

Jenn & Jeff's Beach Wedding - Encinitas Wedding Photographer

When my good friends, Jenn & Jeff asked me to photograph their wedding I had no idea how nervous I would get over it ! A few bad dreams and panic attacks later, the day dawned and we had sunshine after a terrible rain forecast. I knew everything would be ok.
They are both total surf bums, so a beach wedding was a must. They incorporated tropical elements in the ceremony and reception and we had the most amazing sunset from the reception room at Ki's in Cardiff. Zumba lessons and three different flavors of cake completed this awesome day ! 
Congrats, my friends !

















































































Ukelele Player: Deno Marquee
Reception Venue & Catering: Ki's Restaurant at the Beach Cardiff

1 comment: