Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Michael & Catherine Got Married !

Michael & Catherine met in High School in Georgia but lost touch afterwards. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, they reconnected and 30 years later, a love match developed ! A real modern day love story ! They have a shared history and make each other laugh every day ! Sounds like a winning combination to me ! I've known Michael for a few years. We met through our church and it was an honor that they picked me to capture their happy day ! They got married in the backyard of their rural home surrounded by a few close family members and friends. 










































Catering: Famous Dave's Barbeque - Vista, CA
Cake: Cute Cakes - Escondido, CA
Venue: Couple's Home

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! These are just Fabulous Melissa!!! Great Job!!! I especialy love the way you balanced the rings! - Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original and personal and intimate. Loved these more than my own.
    Jennifer Kubat
    Friend from RGNS

    ReplyDelete